Happy birthday dear me
On June 29, 2012 - Uncategorized
First words this morning? "It's Friday!"
She then went through to the lounge to her gift table saying "Happy birthday dear me," and proceeded to 3 year old heaven opening gifts with her new Backpack (homemade by Donné) on her back.
The process of opening presents was load of fun for Grace, so every time a new gift appeared (via grannies, grandpas or friends) there was loads of excitement and immediate unwrapping.
Keren phoned to wish her happy birthday. Grace takes the phone, "Hello Ker, happy birthday to me, okay bye. It was Ker."
The party was today at The Party Playhouse which was awesome. Donné did well to decide to have it at a venue that was super-awesome for all the kids who came.
The ball pit was a winner. I think most of the kids spent most of their time in the pit. Grace went around and around, up the slide and down.
And the cake?
Then on to the sushi afterparty
It was a really awesome day filled with lots of fun.
A brief summary of Grace on her 3rd birthday:
- What is your favourite color? Green
- What is your favourite toy? Baking Cakes
- What is your favourite fruit? Plums
- What is your favourite tv show? Mickey Mouse Club House
- What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? Honey licks
- What is your favourite clothes? Summer Dress
- What is your favourite snack? Sweeties
- What is your favourite animal? Piggies and cows
- What is your favourite song? Amy Winehouse – Valerie (decided in the car today)
- What is your favourite book? Tinker and Tanker
- Who is your best friend? Minnie and Mickey Mouse
- What is your favourite cereal? Muesli
- What is your favourite thing to do outside? Riding my bike and swinging
- What is your favourite drink? Water
- Where do you like to go on holiday? Jeffreys Bay
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Monkey and the hot water bottle pingüino
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Muesli
- What do you want for supper / lunch on your birthday? Sushi for lunch
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Big sister